A professional career that spans 28 years.18 years have been spent in the Healthcare sector.
The two healthcare industry sectors that I worked for our Medical Devices and Hospitals sector. 9 years were in Johnson and Johnson Medical India. Worked as Regional Sales Manager for both East & West for 3.5 years. The team was awarded the Best region for Proximate Skin Staplers in 2002 for highest sales and growth, Best region in the country in 2003 and best team award for Harmonic equipment sales for 2004.
Headed the marketing for 1.25 years and the team was awarded the Best Marketing team for the year 2005. Following a promotion headed the India side of the first Market Appropriate Product developed by Johnson and Johnson. Awarded OTW Asia Pacific Strategic Initiatives Award for active contribution to the team that implemented pilot project in 17 months instead of the deadline of 24 months Marketing Partnership Award for launching market appropriate product within time through successful establishment of relationship with 17 partners in US & India; Operations Excellence Award for delivering the product in time fulfilling all constraints with no quality issues. Headed the New Product Commercialization effort post the launch and was Director when I left Johnson and Johnson in 2010.
Headed Business Development and Marketing and then the Dental division for 3M for a year.
Headed of Sales and Marketing for 14 Fortis Hospitals in South, West and East India. The company grew by 26%. I was part of the Leadership team.
- Started in May 2012 and have done 17 major projects and 17 minor projects in the Medical Devices, Hospital, Diagnostic services and Diagnostic Industry sector including a startup.
- Detailed studies on the medical device market were done for consulting organizations in India and Singapore
Educational Qualification :
- Master of Business Administration, Kenan Flager Business School affiliated to University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA, 2001
- Bachelor of Technology, Chemical Engineering, IIT Delhi, 1989
- Product Development & IPR Management Program, WIPO, Geneva
- Program on Market Dynamics & Trading Opportunities, Dun & Bradstreet
- Team Building program, IIM, Lucknow
- ALPS I and Actionable Marketing Strategy, StratX, USA
- Leaders Developing Leaders at Hong Kong and Thomas Profiling, Thomas International
- Training Programs on SMC & Field Sales Manager
- Situational Leadership II by Ken Blanchard Companies
- Coaching Clinic by Coach U and Interviewing Process