- M.B.B.S, MD Pharmacology.
Skills and Experience :
- Strategic thinker to roll out business initiatives in a scientific manner with a patient focus.
- 10+ years of clinical and pharmaceutical industry experience across all therapeutic areas.
- Managed portfolio for entire spectrum: Mass market products to super specialty products to personalized medicine.
- Ability to work as an individual as well as a lead, guide or mentor a multi-functional team comprising of medical, sales and marketing team with effective communications.
- MD pharmacology trained in clinical pharmacology, GCP, GLP, Clinical trials, pharmacovigilance.
Achievements and Awards :
- Poster presentation award at ACOS 2016.
- Rated as top 3 performers in ITC region in 2012 and 2013.
- Annual Best Performer Award for 2 consecutive years in MSD, 2009 and 2010.
- Winner, All India Pharmacological Society Quiz 2006.
- Merit Award in Paediatrics, UCMS- 2002.
Research Papers and Presentations :
- 2 papers in Gastric cancer.
- Fixed-dose combinations for cough and common cold in India: an assessment of availability and rationality. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, July 2010.
- Comparison of Sisomicin Cream vs Framycetin Cream in the Treatment of Primary Pyodermas, IMG 2009.
- A Comparison Of Mometasone Furoate And Fluticasone In Patients Of Localized Psoriasis. IMG 2009.
- Poster presentation in ISPOR conference, USA, 2007: Effect of insulin glargine and NPH insulin on quality of life in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Paper presentation in north zone conference, IPS 2005: Drug utilization study in patients of depression.
- Comparative trial of rosiglitazone and pioglitazone in patients of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Mapped emotional intelligence of 400 medical students in India for an LSE, UK research project.
- Drug Utilization studies in depression, mania, diabetics, and osteoarthritis patients.
- Numerous Presentations at various CME and Medical Forums.
Work Experience :
- Mediprenuer: July 2016 onwards
- Director, Rare Metabolic Life Sciences Pvt Limited: Company marketing patented Drugs and Devices in Niche Area.
- Director, One Med Crew Pvt Ltd: Company In Health care Technology Apps.
- Director: Bio State Inc, Focussed on Diagnostics.
- Consultant, health care at home: A company focussed on establishing Home based medical Services.
- Associate Director, Medical Affairs, Eli Lilly and Company (July 2013- June 2016)
- Completed India phase 3 program for Autoimmune Portfolio.
- Roll out of New patient education program for Lilly and Revamped the Medical Educator program.
- New Sales Training Program with Digital backup.
- Rolled out nation-wide KOL engagement program for Forteo with branded cascade meetings.
- Helped PRA team to establish PPP with Chattisgarh govt, SECL ( PSU ) and Mumbai MCGM for diabetes education.